Below are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) by our Season Ticket Holders. Keep an eye on this page as it will be continually updated.
Do I get anything if I donate on a Wendy's Big Assist Wednesday?
- Yes, Season Ticket Holders who donate a respective item on any Wendy's Big Assist Wednesday receive a voucher good for a free 16 ounce soft drink. The Season Ticket Holder ID card must be shown in order to receive the voucher.
Stat Packs were e-mailed to me last season. Where are they this year?
What benefits do I receive as a Season Ticket Holder (STH) with the Erie Otters?
- Same seat for all 34 regular season home games
- Right of first refusal on Season Ticket seats for all Erie Otters playoff games
- Right of first refusal on your seat for the 2014-2015 OHL season
- STH events (Seat Preview Night, Team Poster with exclusive signing, and more!)
- Up to a 15% discount on select Otters merchandise
- NEW FOR 2013-2014! Third Jersey Pre-Sale
- STH Pin
- Invitation with a special discount to the Otters Annual Awards Banquet
- NEW FOR 2013-2014! Early entrance on Saturdays and Special Games
- Never Waste a Ticket Exchange Program
- Eligible for any and all STH in-game promotional giveaways.
- Plus much more!
What is your ticket exchange policy?
- NEVER WASTE A TICKET! Tickets can be exchanged for ANY regular season home game, ANY time!
- NEW FOR 2013-2014! STH can return tickets to games that have not yet been played and exchanged them for an equal number of tickets to another scheduled game.
- STH can redeem unused tickets from previously played games for an equal number of tickets to any remaining regular season home game.
- Unused tickets can be redeemed at the Erie Insurance Arena Box Office or the Otters office.
- There is no limit on exchanging tickets at the Otters office.
- Exchanged tickets are subject to availability.
I would like to change my seats for next season. Is this possible?
- Seating change requests will be processed after May 15 when all non-renewed Season Tickets are released. If the seats you requested become available during this transistion period you will be contacted by an Erie Otters Ticket Representative. Current STH seat change requests will be fulfilled before any general public Season Ticket requests are considered.
Are there any discounts available for Season Tickets?
- NEW FOR 2013-2014! The Child's Season Ticket is now expanded to individuals 18 years of age and under as the Student's Season Ticket. These tickets will be marked as the Student's Season Ticket. The Erie Otters ticket policy states that children do not need a ticket unless they have reached their fifth birthday.
- NEW FOR 2013-2014! The Senior's Season Ticket offers a discount to individuals 65 years of age and older.
- The Erie Insurance Arena and Erie Otters Hockey Club reserve the right to request proof of age at the time of purchase and/or during the presentation of the ticket to enter a game.
When are Season Ticket Books available for pickup and can they be delivered to me?
- Season Ticket Books will be available for pickup in September. STH will be notified of the exact dates and times.
- Photo ID and signature will be required for pickup. For security purposes, only the Primary Account Holder on the Season Ticket Account will be permitted to pick up or redeem tickets.
- For security purposes, the Erie Otters will not mail Season Tickets to those located within a 50-mile radius of the Erie Insurance Arena.
- STH residing outside the 50-mile radius can choose to have their tickets mailed to them via courier service. Any packages that are mailed will be insured for the full value of the tickets and a return-receipt will be required.
- Season Tickets must be paid in full in order to be picked up or delivered.
I lost my STH ID Card. How can I receive a new one?
- Should your STH ID Card become lost or stolen, please contact the Erie Otters Office immediately at (814) 455-7779 to have a new card issued.
Who is considered the owner of my Season Tickets if we purchase more than one?
- The STH of record is the name of the individual or company that appears on the first line of the account and STH Account Card. You may assign a name for each seat and the name can be printed on your personalized Season Ticket Holder book.
I'm moving. How do I update my address?
- You can notify the Erie Otters of any changes in address by calling us at (814) 455-7779 or by stopping in our office located on the corner of East 8th and Holland Street. Any changes in address (street, city, state, zip code) and phone number must be recorded by us prior to your move.
I can't pay in full. Can I pay in installments?
- You sure can! We send our STH's monthly account statements either by mail or e-mail as a courtesy to you. If you choose to provide your credit card to the Otters Office, we have your balance divided into equal monthly installments charged automatically. No monthly bills to pay, and you "go green" without those pesky paper statements.
How can I contact the Otters for questions about my season tickets?
- By phone: (814) 455-7779
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- Stop by our office: 201 East 8th Street, Erie, PA 16503. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday and 12:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m Saturday (game days only).