Season Ticket Holder FAQ
Below are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) by our Season Ticket Holders. Keep an eye on this page as it will be continually updated.
What benefits do I receive as a Season Ticket Holder (STH) with the Erie Otters?
- UP TO A 30% DISCOUNT OVER WALK UP TICKET PRICES!
- Same seat for all 34 regular season home games
- Right of first refusal on Season Ticket seats for all Erie Otters playoff package opportunities
- Right of first refusal on your seat for the 2018-2019 OHL season
- Complimentary tickets to home exhibition games played at the Erie Insurance Arena
- Up to a 15% discount on select Otters merchandise
- Complimentary season ticket holder pin
- Previous season highlight video DVD
- Never Waste a Ticket Exchange Program
- Opportunity to purchase a discounted parking pass for the Erie Insurance Parking Garage on East 8th Street
- Chance to be “Season Ticket Holder of the Game”
- Referral Rewards Program
- For each new Full Season Ticket, the referring Season Ticket Holder will receive a $25 Gift Card
- Meet the Team Event (September 2017)
- Convenient monthly payment plans available
- Automatic payment plans available
- Plus much more!
What is your ticket exchange policy?
Never Waste a Ticket EXCHANGE POLICY
- Season Ticket Holders never waste their unused tickets as they may be exchanged for any home game throughout the season. Tickets can be exchanged in any combination or any numbers.
- Unused tickets can be exchanged for any home game in October through December; or, any non-Saturday game in January through March. Unused tickets exchanged for a Saturday game in January through March will be charged a $3 fee per ticket.
- Once a ticket is exchanged it cannot be re-exchanged for another game, even if it is unused.
- Unused tickets can be redeemed at the Erie Insurance Arena Box Office or the Otters office.
- Limited eight (8) tickets per redemption transaction at the Erie Insurance Arena Box Office. Larger groups can be done at the Erie Otters Office.
I would like to change my seats for next season. Is this possible?
- Seating change requests will be processed after May 15 when all non-renewed Season Tickets are released. If the seats you requested become available during this transition period you will be contacted by an Erie Otters Ticket Representative. Current STH seat change requests will be fulfilled before any general public Season Ticket requests are considered.
Are there any discounts available for Season Tickets?
- The Child’s Season Ticket is now labeled for those ages 5-12 years of age.
- The Student Season Ticket is for those aged 13-18 years
- The Erie Otters ticket policy states that children do not need a ticket unless they have reached their fifth birthday.
- The Senior’s Season Ticket offers a discount to individuals 65 years of age and older.
- The Military Season Ticket offer is available to those active or retired military personnel.
- The Erie Insurance Arena and Erie Otters Hockey Club reserve the right to request proof of age at the time of purchase and/or during the presentation of the ticket to enter a game.
When are Season Ticket Books available for pickup and can they be delivered to me?
- Season Ticket Books will be available for pickup in September. STH will be notified of the exact dates and times.
- Photo ID and signature will be required for pickup. For security purposes, only the Primary Account Holder on the Season Ticket Account will be permitted to pick up or redeem tickets.
- For security purposes, the Erie Otters will not mail Season Tickets to those located within a 50-mile radius of the Erie Insurance Arena.
- STH residing outside the 50-mile radius can choose to have their tickets mailed to them via courier service. Any packages that are mailed will be insured for the full value of the tickets and a return-receipt will be required.
- Season Tickets must be paid in full in order to be picked up or delivered.
Who is considered the owner of my Season Tickets if we purchase more than one?
- The STH of record is the name of the individual or company that appears on the first line of the account. You may assign a name for each seat and the name can be printed on your personalized Season Ticket Holder book.
I can’t pay in full. Can I pay in installments?
- You sure can! We send our STH’s monthly account statements either by mail or e-mail as a courtesy to you. If you choose to provide your credit card to the Otters Office, we have your balance divided into equal monthly installments charged automatically. No monthly bills to pay, and you “go green” without those pesky paper statements.
How can I contact the Otters for questions about my season tickets?
- By phone: (814) 455-7779
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- Stop by our office: 201 East 8th Street, Erie, PA 16503. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday and 12:00 p.m. to 5 p.m Saturday (game days only).