Season Ticket Holder FAQ
Below are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) by our Season Ticket Holders. Keep an eye on this page as it will be continually updated.
What benefits do I receive as a Season Ticket Holder (STH) with the Erie Otters?
- Same seat for all 34 regular season home games
- TICKETS AS LOW AS $15 PER SEAT. A HUGE SAVINGS OVER WALK UP PRICE!
- Right of first refusal on Season Ticket seats for all Erie Otters playoff games
- Right of first refusal on your seat for the 2016-2017 OHL season
- Up to a 15% discount on select Otters merchandise
- Season ticket holder pin
- Never Waste a Ticket Exchange Program
- Convenient monthly payment plans available
- Automatic payment plans available
- Plus much more!
What is your ticket exchange policy?
Never Waste a Ticket EXCHANGE POLICY
- Upcoming games: Season tickets holders can return tickets to games that have not yet been played and exchange them for an equal number of tickets to another scheduled game.
- Previously played games: Season ticket holders can redeem unused tickets from previously played games for an equal number of tickets to any remaining regular season home game. Redemptions can be done at the Erie Insurance Arena Box Office or the Erie Otters office. Tickets for all games are subject to availability.
- Tickets can be exchanged for ANY regular season home game.
- Unused tickets can be redeemed at the Erie Insurance Arena Box Office or the Otters office.
- Limited eight (8) tickets per redemption transaction at the Erie Insurance Arena Box Office. Larger groups can be done at the Erie Otters Office.
I would like to change my seats for next season. Is this possible?
- Seating change requests will be processed after May 15 when all non-renewed Season Tickets are released. If the seats you requested become available during this transistion period you will be contacted by an Erie Otters Ticket Representative. Current STH seat change requests will be fulfilled before any general public Season Ticket requests are considered.
Are there any discounts available for Season Tickets?
- The Child’s Season Ticket is now expanded to individuals 18 years of age and under as the Student’s Season Ticket. These tickets will be marked as the Student’s Season Ticket. The Erie Otters ticket policy states that children do not need a ticket unless they have reached their fifth birthday.
- The Senior’s Season Ticket offers a discount to individuals 65 years of age and older.
- The Erie Insurance Arena and Erie Otters Hockey Club reserve the right to request proof of age at the time of purchase and/or during the presentation of the ticket to enter a game.
When are Season Ticket Books available for pickup and can they be delivered to me?
- Season Ticket Books will be available for pickup in September. STH will be notified of the exact dates and times.
- Photo ID and signature will be required for pickup. For security purposes, only the Primary Account Holder on the Season Ticket Account will be permitted to pick up or redeem tickets.
- For security purposes, the Erie Otters will not mail Season Tickets to those located within a 50-mile radius of the Erie Insurance Arena.
- STH residing outside the 50-mile radius can choose to have their tickets mailed to them via courier service. Any packages that are mailed will be insured for the full value of the tickets and a return-receipt will be required.
- Season Tickets must be paid in full in order to be picked up or delivered.
Who is considered the owner of my Season Tickets if we purchase more than one?
- The STH of record is the name of the individual or company that appears on the first line of the account. You may assign a name for each seat and the name can be printed on your personalized Season Ticket Holder book.
I can’t pay in full. Can I pay in installments?
- You sure can! We send our STH’s monthly account statements either by mail or e-mail as a courtesy to you. If you choose to provide your credit card to the Otters Office, we have your balance divided into equal monthly installments charged automatically. No monthly bills to pay, and you “go green” without those pesky paper statements.
How can I contact the Otters for questions about my season tickets?
- By phone: (814) 455-7779
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- Stop by our office: 201 East 8th Street, Erie, PA 16503. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday and 12:00 p.m. to 5 p.m Saturday (game days only).