Season Membership FAQ
Below are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) by our Season Membership Holders. Keep an eye on this page as it will be continually updated.
What benefits do I receive as a Season Membership with the Erie Otters?
- UP TO A 20% DISCOUNT OVER WALK UP TICKET PRICES!
- Same seat for all 34 regular season games
- Right of first refusal on you seat(s) for all Erie Otters playoff package opportunities and the 20/21 season.
- Full Season Members receive priority over Saturday & Flex Plan members on all orders & seat locations
- Complimentary tickets to home exhibition games played at the Erie Insurance Arena
- 15% discount on Erie Otters Merchandise, excluding jerseys (must show Season Membership ID Card)
- Priority access to Erie Otters’ giveaway items
- Custom designed Season Ticket Book (Guaranteed for orders received by August 1st)
- Complimentary Season Membership Pin
- Convenient monthly payment plans available
- Never Waste a Ticket Exchange Program
- Unused tickets can be exchanged for any regular season home game excluding Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, and any Saturday game in March at no cost.
- Once a ticket is exchanged it cannot be re-exchanged for another game, even if it is unused.
- Opportunity to purchase a discounted parking pass for the Erie Insurance Parking Garage on East 8th Street
- Right to purchase tickets at the Erie Otters Office (201 East 8th Street)
- NEW – Exclusive individual game ticket pre-sale opportunity.
- NEW – Purchase additional single game tickets at discounted rate.
- Exclusive Member-only Events
- Exclusive Member-only Early Entrance
- Chance to be “Season Member of the Game”
- Referral Rewards Program – For each new Full Season Membership, the referring member will receive a $25 Erie Otters Gift Certificate.
- Plus much more!
What is your ticket exchange policy?
Never Waste a Ticket EXCHANGE POLICY
This is a unique benefit for Full Season, Saturday, and Flex Memberships to never waste a ticket. Redemptions fall into two categories: upcoming games and previously played games. Upcoming games: Season Members can return tickets to games that have not yet been played and exchange them for an equal number of tickets to another *regular season home game. Previously played games: Season Members can redeem unused tickets from previously played games for an equal number of tickets to a remaining *regular season home game. Redemptions can be done at the Erie Insurance Arena Box Office or the Erie Otters office. Tickets for all games are subject to availability.
*Unused tickets can be exchanged for any regular season home game excluding Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, and any Saturday game in March at no cost. Once a ticket is exchanged it cannot be re-exchanged for another game, even if it is unused.*
I would like to change my seats for next season. Is this possible?
- Seating change requests will be processed after July 1st when all non-renewed Season Tickets are released. If the seats you requested become available during this transition period you will be contacted by an Erie Otters Ticket Representative. Current Season Membership seat change requests will be fulfilled before any general public Season Membership requests are considered.
Are there any discounts available for Season Memberships?
- The Child’s Season Membership is now labeled for those ages 6-12 years of age.
- The Student Season Membership is for those aged 13-18 years
- The Erie Otters ticket policy states that children do not need a ticket unless they have reached their sixth birthday.
- The Senior’s Season Membership offers a discount to individuals 65 years of age and older.
- The Military Season Membership offer is available to those active or retired military personnel.
The Erie Insurance Arena and Erie Otters Hockey Club reserve the right to request proof of age at the time of purchase and/or during the presentation of the ticket to enter a game.
When are Season Membership Books available for pickup and can they be delivered to me?
- Custom designed season ticket books will be guaranteed for all orders received by August 1st
- Season Membership Books will be available for pickup in September. Season Members will be notified of the exact dates and times.
- Photo ID and signature will be required for pickup. For security purposes, only the Primary Membership on the Season Membership Account will be permitted to pick up or redeem tickets.
- For security purposes, the Erie Otters will not mail Season Memberships to those located within a 50-mile radius of the Erie Insurance Arena.
- Season Memberships must be paid in full in order to be picked up or delivered.
Who is considered the owner of my Season Memberships if we purchase more than one?
- The Season Members of record is the name of the individual or company that appears on the first line of the account. You may assign a name for each seat and the name can be printed on your personalized Season Membership book.
I can’t pay in full. Can I pay in installments?
- You sure can! We send our Season Membership’s monthly account statements either by mail or e-mail as a courtesy to you. If you choose to provide your credit card to the Otters Office, we have your balance divided into equal monthly installments charged automatically. No monthly bills to pay, and you “go green” without those pesky paper statements.
How can I contact the Otters for questions about my season tickets?
- By phone: (814) 455-7779
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by our office: 201 East 8th Street, Erie, PA 16503. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday and 12:00 p.m. to 4 p.m Saturday (game days only).
For further information, refer to our 2019-20 Season Membership Agreement Form